Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody Review


My Life Undecided
By Jessica Brody



This book was absolutely amazing! While I usually don’t read books that are “Girly” and gravitate around the popular kids-I’m one for the underdogs-Jessica Brody is just an exceptional author. She puts into perspective the fact that even the rich, popular, and perfect people have a tough time dealing with life. I especially like My Life Undecided because Brody threw in some clichés, but put her own twist on them. Brooklyn, the protagonist, is real and empathetic. Instead of making her own decisions, she creates a blog and has her readers choose for her. Should she try out for the rugby team? What about joining the debate team? While the book didn’t change my life, it definitely made me want to get my hands on more of Jessica Brody’s books!

Stay tuned for my next review: The Karma Club by Jessica Brody.




Enter Mommasez....contest, celebrating my new blog platform HERE. I’ve extended it through Friday, February 5th!


No comments:

Post a Comment