Sunday, January 31, 2016

Guest Reviewer




Help me welcome my guest reviewer and daughter, Jordan!


Both my children, luckily, got my love for literature and both read as avidly as I do. My son loves sci-fi, fantasy, military, steampunk, zombie, and paranormal books while my daughter is into the typical young adult and new adult reads.

Her first and only tattoo so far is “I go to seek a Great Perhaps”, a quote by French Renaissance writer and philosopher Francois Rabelais that John Green quotes in Looking for Alaska. She’s read all of Green’s books and loves the Crank series by Ellen Hopkins.

Recently, Jordan found three books in my office/library by Jessica Brody that I won from Free Book Friday and devoured all three: TheKarma Club, My Life Undecided, and 52 Reasons To Hate My Father. She has found another favorite author, lol.


Both my children love to write. My son will be self-publishing a series soon. Jordan has taken Creative Writing classes in school and had some of her poems published in her school’s literary magazine. She has also written several reviews for Read For Your Future, the teen literacy blog that I co-host.

I've asked Jordan to write reviews for The Karma ClubMy Life Undecided, and 52 Reasons To Hate My Father by Jessica Brody for Mommasez... this week.

Stay tuned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment